Hello, Name is harry, I just signed on today. I have been designing a 737 cockpit but never got started on it because I couldn't find a good way to make panels so I bud a 3d printer, problem solved. I am an electronic engineer retired, and worked in an IT department for last 6 years of work because I had to eave engineering for medical reasons. My main goal here is to build everything from the ground up from very basic up and maybe eventually provide a detailed description for scratch build. I built a raspberry pi super computer to see if I could, it worked now I have 20 raspberry pi quad cores to use in the simulator and 4 large desktop computers I can throw at it also.
Can anyone tell me a good tutorial for getting data to and from fsx? I know its out there and I will find it but asking makes things so much quicker. That is the last major sticking point for me other than just getting down and doing it. I laid the floor frame for a full scale 737-900 cockpit this morning so I am underway, dont know where it will take me but I going there.