75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

JeeHell and Link2FS Com1 Standby freqency

Hello,

I have JeeHell, Link2FS and SIOC.
    Yesterday I started creating the RMPs. For the 7-Segments I use Link2FS because I do not want to buy Opencockpits DigitCards.
    Now I build the 7-Segments and active works. (Code Name =A).
    While using SIOC for the Input(Link2FS do not want to work with my inputs. I push and release and nothing happens. I know that my code is ok) I noteced that the Standby frequency is not the same as written in Link2FS (Code =B).
    Why are there differences?

Cheers,
    Niklas

75+ Posting Member

Re: JeeHell and Link2FS Com1 Standby freqency

Okay. @JeeHell: What is the FSUIPC offset for the Stby Frequency?
    I use 0x311A Byte 2

But this is wrong, because this do not change. Thanks!

75+ Posting Member

Thanks for so many replys!

So the solution is.... Use a custom offset in SIOC.

25+ Posting Member

Hi Niklas!

Jeehell does not use the standard FSUIPC Offsets. All Offsets available for accessing Jeehell FMGS is described in PDF included in the installation (EN - Offsets.pdf).
    Unfortunately RMP variables are not available via Jeehell FSUIPC Offsets. Maybe in the future.

If you have experience in SIOC coding you could read the Frequencies from variables created by SIOC_Creator and write the values into free available FSUIPC Offsets (e.g. $66C0 - 66FF). Then you can use them in your own SW project.

Hope this helps!

br
    Christian

Hi Guys... Just a short refresh.

Iīm new here and got no experience with Airbus and FMGS till now. I build a Boing HC and only download Jeehell cause a friend need help with the RMP Console and i try to solve his problems......

Basicly i donīt understand the way how i should set COM Frequency in youre Aircraft.... The RMP is not simulated ( As visual module) ... and the ATC-COMM Window of MCDU looking like a dummy.... I canīt open it in 2D Cockpit or by Shortkey Shift+F11.
    So question is... How should i see the current and standby frequenz in youre system to set it ??

And to the Offsets... I readout and test a lot of FSUIPC Offsets last hour and i see... the Active Frequence is used 1:1 with the FSUIPC active COM1 and COM2 ..... BUT the Standby ( I need to change by encoder) is NOT the same like in FSUIPC
    Simular with the Audio Switch... If i Change VHF1 and VHF2 the FSX Internal Flag for Radios not change ( offset 3122)

Simply question.... Why do you use here a own Variable in system that need to be read via sioc. Maby you can support this value on a free FSUIPC offset in future...
    BUT
    Why not simply using the official COM1 Stand by (Offset 311A) ???
    Same with Flags for Radio Switches....
    I think itīs same workflow for you but much easyer to read out.

Hope i understand everything right... thanks for support and the wonderfull Software !

EDIT: I Reply 2 Times to this Topic but always get the message that a Moderator must confirm my posting ! Help please !
    Last edited by pizman; 03-27-2017 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Issue ???

Update:

I talked to some People last day and make my own Research.... I load Sioc, too . Got no OC Elements but i like to understand the workflow.

So i need to correct my last posting.... Using of Original Stby Offsets is not a good technic, as i think.

For now i would say in our case we would need the Values of the 6 Displays ( Active and Stby of RMP 1,2,3 )
    AND The Status of the LED on a FSUIPC offset to make this work.

Here i know youre FSUIPC Offset reserved Area is maby verry small and you not have Space for 6x2 Byte Outputs. And a couple of Bits for the LEDīs

Now the Question: I see SIOC got a way to read out this Data direct from jeehell..... I Could use Sioc as a Bypass to write this to an Offset.... But so SIOC must run all the time additional to "Mobiflight"

Is it posible at the moment to do the same with a LUA Script in FSUIPC ???
    I mean not that you send the Data to a fix Offset and puplish this in youre Offset List.
    CAN i at the moment read Out the Data with maby IPC.READ ( maby Lvar ???)
    If yes i would be able to write this to an Offset of my choice then.

Please give me information if this posible and how to do.... If this not work at the moment please tell me if you think about to impliment that in a future release.

At Last.... I see the Inputīs for RMP are posible via FMGS Config Tool to set on Joystick Buttons..... Do you plan to set these Inputs into the Offset Value Input Sections ( Like 78EB eg.) , too ?? Would be nice if we can set these via Offsets, too.

Thank you. Hope you give me a short reply for this.

Update:

I talked to some People last day and make my own Research.... I load Sioc, too . Got no OC Elements but i like to understand the workflow.

So i need to correct my last posting.... Using of Original Stby Offsets is not a good technic, as i think.

For now i would say in our case we would need the Values of the 6 Displays ( Active and Stby of RMP 1,2,3 )
    AND The Status of the LED on a FSUIPC offset to make this work.

Here i know youre FSUIPC Offset reserved Area is maby verry small and you not have Space for 6x2 Byte Outputs. And a couple of Bits for the LEDīs

Now the Question: I see SIOC got a way to read out this Data direct from jeehell..... I Could use Sioc as a Bypass to write this to an Offset.... But so SIOC must run all the time additional to "Mobiflight"

Is it posible at the moment to do the same with a LUA Script in FSUIPC ???
    I mean not that you send the Data to a fix Offset and puplish this in youre Offset List.
    CAN i at the moment read Out the Data with maby IPC.READ ( maby Lvar ???)
    If yes i would be able to write this to an Offset of my choice then.

Please give me information if this posible and how to do.... If this not work at the moment please tell me if you think about to impliment that in a future release.

At Last.... I see the Inputīs for RMP are posible via FMGS Config Tool to set on Joystick Buttons..... Do you plan to set these Inputs into the Offset Value Input Sections ( Like 78EB eg.) , too ?? Would be nice if we can set these via Offsets, too.

Thank you. Hope you give me a short reply for this.