Hello everyone,

A short introduction from a relative newbie from Goes, Nl. Although I registered some time ago, I just recently started experimenting with building my own stuff for the 737-800 cockpit. Last year I bought the Leo Bodnar card, some switches and pots and started to figure out fundamentals of linking hardware to simulation and vice versa. At this moment I'm diving into the secrets of Arduino, Link2Fs, servo's etc. to make my hardware come alive. Fascinating!
As for the flying part... I got my PPL some decades ago, but let it expire because of the extensive cost to keep it valid. When I started flying I didn't have a family and other financial obligations, so... times have changed and I had to make other choices. May sound familiar to some of you
At this moment I fly in "real life" with the paraglider, which is also wonderful and a lot cheaper! It feels great to start from a mountain and try to follow the natural experts (birds) to find thermals and stay up in the air for several hours.
But next to this real life flying I also like to reveal the secrets of flying a complicated jet in the simulator, like the wonderful PMDG models. I decided to build the parts one by one and started with a yoke, tq and some lab electronic stuff. I hope to find and share a lot of technical information here.