Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Link2FS fails to start

Folks,
    Looking for some assistance - I cannot seem to get Link2FS_Multi (ver 5h) to start.

I'm running Windows 7 Pro (x64) and all dotNET files are up to date. Simulator is Prepar3D V3. I've installed the Simconnect ESP and FSX_SP2_Acceleration files.

Link2FS starts, the progress bar gets 3/4 across the window (almost immediately) then I get a pop-up stating Link2FSMulti has stopped working, with no other option but to close the window.

The expert version has the same issue, however Link2fs_keys works fine (though I haven't done anything with it, downloaded it to test against the other issue).

UPDATE - ISSUE RESOLVED (for the benefit of anyone else having issues).... I discovered that many Windows Features, including the .NET environment, were disabled. Took me most of the day, but I was able to update the Framework files and re-enable the Environment.

Thanks
    Greg
    Last edited by Gregger4095; 12-30-2016 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Issue Resolved

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Link2FS fails to start

May I ask what you mean with the environment being disabled? I have the same issue and I've tried to reinstall .NET multiple times. If I look at Services in msconfig more or less everything (apart from a few other non related services) is running. Is that what you mean?