Boeing or Nothing
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Park brake dont interface / Sioc Leveld

I am a newcomer with Sioc.
    After I proved my OC cards were working correctly with a switch and a led light, I started with something simple.
    The Park brake by M velez, script called Prueba1.txt . Of course it compiled first try.
    I load Sioc and Leveld.
    I trigger the brake with the mouse or with the switch - the led does not light up . the leveld brake annunciator is working.

Var 0002, link IOCARD_SW. input 1 // my switch position - my switch is a simple toggle on/off
    Fsuipc is linked

What am I missing ?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Boeing or Nothing
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Park brake dont interface / Sioc Leveld

Quote Originally Posted by Blover View Post
    I am a newcomer with Sioc.
    After I proved my OC cards were working correctly with a switch and a led light, I started with something simple.
    The Park brake by M velez, script called Prueba1.txt . Of course it compiled first try.
    I load Sioc and Leveld.
    I trigger the brake with the mouse or with the switch - the led does not light up . the leveld brake annunciator is working.

Var 0002, link IOCARD_SW. input 1 // my switch position - my switch is a simple toggle on/off
    Fsuipc is linked

What am I missing ?
    Mr Velez's script is good, I confirmed that the value for the parking brakes was good. There was not much left. I went to check my Master line in the ini file. Somehow it switched, I put it back and everything is working good. flip the switch, my led lights up and FSX is on parking brakes. flip again, it releases the brakes and my led is off, so is FSX.
    It is always the two bits issue that will fail.
    Raymond