10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Microsoft FSX From single engine to 2 engine simulator

Hi everyone again:

Here i am with another exciting project. I'm currently working on updating my single engine simulator into a two engine simulator based on Beechcraft 200.

Doing some research, i found the Beechcraft 200 from flight1 and i like it too much for the flight dynamics and the Garmin G1000 avionics which allow my students practice on it.

Well, here i put some pictures of the old simulator:

Well, yesterday i finished the installation of the Kingair throttle as seen on this picture:

Doing some test, i tried to put the Garmin G1000 2d pop up gauges and autopilot into the single monitor you can see in the upper image but there are some problems:
    1) When i undock the pop up windows, drag it into the single monitor on this sequence: PFD, MFD, Autopilot; but the problem is the PFD show it correctly but when i drag the MFD it shows the PFD and not the MFD and same happend with autopilot window.

To give an idea of what i want to get, i leave this video from a cockpit builder:

The difference is i want to put PFD, MFD and autopilot in a single monitor, not 3 or 2 as shown in the video.

If anybody could help me with it, i appreciate this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: From single engine to 2 engine simulator

Have you ever taken a look at Project Magenta, Air Manager or any of the other cockpit gauge software programs? They should be able to give you what you want with, perhaps, some bells and whistles.

Not sure if this would be of any benefit but have you tried dragging the MFD first?