25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

64 bit PSXSeecon test with ATC Module

Hi Nico,
    Just tried your 64 bit with my OC Atc module using a modified version of your cockpit script (changed device numbers so they are all the same).
    I can use the TCAS switch, but when positioned to "OFF" the panel switch on PSX moves to off but the panel is still lit up (don't know if that is normal)..
    However, when I set the xpdr code and switch from 1 to 2 (or back again) the PSX panel updates but the "d" does not disappear after the sync.

Also none of the ATC or XPDR LED's show in the display panel, so not sure if they are modelled or not.

Cheers,
    Alex B

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim kiek's Avatar

Re: 64 bit PSXSeecon test with ATC Module

Hi Alex,

Do you have the same problems with the 32 bit version? That would be interesting to know.
    Note that you can run the 32 bit version at a 64 bit OS too.

EDIT: The ATC and XPDR leds (1 and 2) in the display panel are not modelled.

Cheers,
    Nico
    Last edited by kiek; 09-13-2016 at 04:57 AM.

25+ Posting Member

Hi Nico,
    Can confirm 32 bit also the same.
    Will try an earlier version as this is the first time with the OC ATC module. I will build my own based on the one in PSX so it all matches up.

Cheers,
    Alex B

25+ Posting Member

Hi Nico,
    I have tried with 3.2, 2.0.8 and 2.0.4, 3.2 gives the same as 3.5, but 2.0.8 and 2.0.4 show -993 on screen and d comes on when either knob is rotated but the code does not change. When I switch xpndr toggle the display on PSX blanks then goes back to original code (when aircraft powered up.).

I have attached my modified xpdr.txt file.

Cheers,
    Alex B
    Attached Files Attached Files

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim kiek's Avatar

Hi Alex,

>Just tried your 64 bit with my OC Atc module using a modified version of your cockpit script (changed device numbers so they are all the same).
    That's good indeed, was a bug. Device 4 should be Device 11. Changed in the version that is now in PSXcockpit.zip.

>I can use the TCAS switch, but when positioned to "OFF" the panel switch on PSX moves to off but the panel is still lit up (don't know if that is normal)..
    That's normal (not modelled, yet).

>However, when I set the xpdr code and switch from 1 to 2 (or back again) the PSX panel updates but the "d" does not disappear after the sync.
    That's strange, I made a small change to xpdr.txt for that, please give it a try (it's in PSXcockpit.zip folder OCMatc).

>Also none of the ATC or XPDR LED's show in the display panel, so not sure if they are modelled or not.
    That's not modelled.

Cheers,
    Nico
    P.S. If you build a real 747 XPDR panel, then you can use my file 5_xpdr.txt from PSXcockpit.zip, which much bettter follows the PSX. But with the OC module you have to stick with the file xpdr.txt.

Last edited by kiek; 09-14-2016 at 02:00 PM.