Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

actitud indicator
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: actitud indicator

10+ Posting Member

actitud indicator

A pot of Pringles, a christmas ball, two servos and ready. I hope you will inspire. I just need to paint it.

Video: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Simg...62470361270522
    Attached Images Attached Images

25+ Posting Member

Re: actitud indicator

captain Danko...nice job...i am doing the mine now.

10+ Posting Member

Danko,

Can we have some construction details and scripts please. Looks great.
    Pete

25+ Posting Member

ok....i had starter my artificial horizon/ actitud indicator...i found a plastic ball with 75mm diameter...i will trie to cover is with adesive vinil ORACAL....and make the numbers and white lines with adesive letters....moving by a steep motor, because the precision...and controll by ARDUINO and MOBIFLIGHT
    Last edited by SOUZA; 07-16-2016 at 03:16 PM. Reason: picture insert

25+ Posting Member

more some pictures about my project.....

25+ Posting Member

more some pictures about my project......covered with ORACAL...this toke to me a lot of time, to discovery how temperature is correct to sply over the ball surface.....

25+ Posting Member

.....covered with ORACAL VINIL...the secret here is to find the correct temperature to aply the vinil, and a lot of patience..

the finish work is great....

10+ Posting Member

Souza,

Many thanks for the great pictures. Please keep the story going.

Pete

25+ Posting Member

continue....after covered the ball, i needed to use some smal numbers, i used the DECADRY, a kind of transfer, but the size is a litle big, 6 mm, i am trying to find the 3mm size, but these product is made from BELGIUM, and too vintage,

the initial project i was using the step motor, is perfect, precise when correct configurated, but if some thing jac, jammed, the initial position could be lose, and the precise indication dont work....because this, i am use servo motors, like used in airmodels....
    the idea was used 2 servos, one for the BANK , and another to the PITCH
    and 2 structures, one inside the other, i used fir the main structure, a PVC electric tube, with 80mm diameter, and the inside, a packing plastic, from the hair modeller......kkkkkkkk.

25+ Posting Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast