Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

REVERSE THRUST PROBLEM!!

F2 is not producing reverse thrust? I have looked at FSUIPC and surprisingly, reverse thrust is not listed anywhere? Neither is it listed in "Assignments"?
    I am going to change the keyboard, but don't hold out much hope!
    Does anybody know if reverse thrust can be triggered in any other way? I considered config, but don't know much about it!

Here's hoping.

Tony from Plymouth UK

10+ Posting Member

Re: REVERSE THRUST PROBLEM!!

Assuming your reverse is triggered by a button on your hardware setup follow this,

you said you have FSUIPC so here's what you.

1. Open FSUIPC, go to buttons tab, move the individual lever that you want to program reverse on into the detent to press that button and it will show up in fsuipc as soon as its pressed.

2. Then near the top right portion of the program tick the box "Select FSX Control." After you will see below more tick box options, "Control to send when pressed" and "Control to send when released."

3. For control to send when pressed also tick key repeats while held find in the drop down "Throttle # decr" remember tick box control to repeat while held must be ticked.

4. Set control to send when released "Throttle # Cut" and that will send it to ground idle. Do this 4 times if you have a four engine setup, each command is there for engines 1-4.

If it is an axis let me know and it is slightly different.

Re: REVERSE THRUST PROBLEM!!

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloC View Post
    Assuming your reverse is triggered by a button on your hardware setup follow this,

you said you have FSUIPC so here's what you.

1. Open FSUIPC, go to buttons tab, move the individual lever that you want to program reverse on into the detent to press that button and it will show up in fsuipc as soon as its pressed.

2. Then near the top right portion of the program tick the box "Select FSX Control." After you will see below more tick box options, "Control to send when pressed" and "Control to send when released."

3. For control to send when pressed also tick key repeats while held find in the drop down "Throttle # decr" remember tick box control to repeat while held must be ticked.

4. Set control to send when released "Throttle # Cut" and that will send it to ground idle. Do this 4 times if you have a four engine setup, each command is there for engines 1-4.

If it is an axis let me know and it is slightly different.

Many thanks Angelo. Should be OK now.