150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Navdata clarification

Q1 I noticed the post some time ago to use Aerosoft Navdata and I bought a one off set which I have been using for development. I also notice that Jeehell is included in the Navigraph sets and as I have a subscription to that I would prefer to use it. Is it now working with Jeehell?
    Q2 I am aware that I need to clear the bin files to rebuild the database and the instructions tell me to copy these to the other computers on the network. There are other files in the folder between some of the bin files so it would be easier just to copy the whole folder across, is this OK?
    Q3 On one of my computers I only have the MCDU and when I load JH with that selected it does not put a Navdata folder in. Is this OK? Do I ignore or should I copy a folder across?
    Barry
    www.a320sim.com

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Navdata clarification

HI Barry

Q1. Both providers are now compatible.

Q2. You can copy the whole folder structure, only make sure the FSscenery.cfg file has the IP of the server computer inside.

Q3. You can ignore the navdata on that computer. The MCDU applciation is only a display, it does not do any computation, it receives the screen information from the FMGS and sends the key strokes to the server.

Regards,
    JL