I have just moved my simulator with no changes to the setup. The only thing I have done is disconnect hardware then reconnect it. This may just be coincidence but I have the following problem with my setup:

No thrust response or elevator/aileron control surface response to inputs (JL B46.0)

Thrust levers, side stick, rudder, flaps and spoilers are all calibrated in Jeehell (FMGS_Config) and running Skalarki hardware.

• When I run P3D I notice that the aircraft loads with the thrust revers deployed. I can only stow them using keyboard F1-F4 keys which doesn't always work.
  • I can start the engines normally where they settle at idle
  • With the engines running the thrust lever donuts on the EWD are responsive and the detent modes are selectable with the correct FMAs on PFD)
  • Reverse thrust is, however selectable and varies according to the lever position.
  • With engines running and slewing to an altitude there is no pitch, roll or yaw response.
  • Flaps and spoilers are functioning normally.

Does anybody have a fix for this? I have seen comments about this happening on much earlier versions but nothing recently.

Thanks
Richard