300+ Forum Addict

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

LAN connection problems

I am having trouble getting Jeehells software to connect via the lan to 2 other computers. No it is not A320FMGS that is giving the problem as far as I can tell.
    I started having problems when I put a new usb blutooth lan into 3 of my computers which then changed IP addresses and heaven knows what else.(since got rid of them and the programs)

So I spent 3 days sorting out how to get my 3 computers to talk to each other !!
    Basically all 3 are on windows 7 64. I use Tight VNC to communicate from the server which is in the rear of the cockpit. I also use Public network to connect all 3 computers as I could never figure out how to run Home or Work profiles.(No internet connection at all)

So all 3 are talking to each other both on network and VNC, but I am unable to get A320FMGS to connect and start the other 2 computers A320FMGS programs.
    Has anyone had a similar problem ?

Regards............Brian W.

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Re: LAN connection problems

Firewall?

Does the server have a static ip?
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

300+ Forum Addict

Re: LAN connection problems

After a lot of stuffing around, it appears that the computers that I had hooked up to the internet to install some scenery, got upgraded by Microsoft as well.

They turned on the firewalls that I had turned off, as well as tightening the access rules etc., so I had to go and redo all the Everybody allowances.

So do not put flight sim computers near the internet !!

Cheers...........Brian W.