Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hello from Seattle, WA.

Hey everyone! Just new to the online forum here and thought I would introduce myself. I have been involved with the simulation and real life flying for the better part of the pays 15yrs though I did take a hiatus for a few years after my daughter was born. Now I am looking to get back on board and push myself a bit further. Coming from just the use of a desktop yoke and pedals I decided my long term goal is a full 2 seat cockpit though I am still struggling on if I want to build a 737 or a Dash-8 both I am in love with so its a hard choice to make for me. Anyhow I just decided to build out a test panel and flight cockpit so I can test components and learn how to get all the parts working together in harmony before I move on the build a full scale simulator. So I am very excited to learn and move forward with my builds and learn as much as I can. I have take pictures of my current build along the way but I'll just post 1 picture of the current state of my project below.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Executive Assistant Geremy Britton's Avatar

Re: Hello from Seattle, WA.

Hello! Welcome to the forum, thanks for sharing your story and photo. Let us know which aircraft you decide to go with!
    Geremy Britton
    Executive Assistant, MyCockpit Inc
    Head of GLB Flight Products
    www.geremy.co.uk

Re: Hello from Seattle, WA.

Thanks warm welcome Geremy! I'll keep posting updates as I go along for sure.