Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

New flight sim project

Hey guys, I'm currently in the design process of building several cockpit simulators starting with the B737NG, in the future I wish to produce simulator parts for sale, i would be grateful if you could spend just 5 minutes filling out the following survey to give me an idea of what kind of products people would be interested in purchasing.
    https://surveyplanet.com/5664c4b278e0233a6d13fcd0

Also if anybody has any questions or advice please do not hesitate to contact me

Re: New flight sim project

Not to sound like a ****, but if your not willing to spend five minutes telling us about yourself and your plan why would we spend five minutes filling out your survey? I wouldn't click on your link cause it feels and sound like a scam. Dammit, I sounded like a **** even though i didn't plan on it

Re: New flight sim project

Hi sorry you have a point lol, I'm currently part way through an aerospace engineering degree and so I have gained skills in CAD/CAM and so I want to use this knowledge to make my own simulators and maybe one day sell a few of my products that I wish to make, I just wanted to get some idea of what other people like so I can get some inspiration I promise its no scam lol just a newbie trying to get some ideas ive been interested in aviation since I was born with my ultimate dream job of being a pilot, I have several hours flying experience as ive just started my ppl.