Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Suggestions for next steps Boeing 737 cockpit... :)

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    I do not have any experience with PMDG. However I think it should be possible with FSSymphony to read the PMDG offsets as listed in the documents to FSUIPC.

Have enabled the PMDG broadcasting?

To enable the data communication output from the PMDG aircraft, you will need to open the file
    737NGX_Options.ini (located in the FSX folder PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX, and add the following lines
    to the end of the file:
    [SDK]
    EnableDataBroadcast=1

Best regards,
    Ruediger

Hi Ruediger, sorry for my late reply... actually I'm really busy @work!

I'm trying to make all kind of tests without any success
    Here is a sample...
    1. I've enabled Data Broadcast (I had already enabled because I read the "Offset_Mapping_PMDG737NGX.pdf" document
    2. In FSUIPC I logged (as a simple test) the Offset 6562 (MAIN_AutobrakeSelector) as "U8", but the value is always 1 even if I move the Knob (on the PMDG and not on cockpit) to 1,2,3,MAX or RTO
    3. FSSymphony is up& running but if I do not see the offset value changing on the log I think that it's too early to think at FSSymphony

Any suggestion? :'(

Regards,
    M.

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Suggestions for next steps Boeing 737 cockpit... :)

Quote Originally Posted by made_rm View Post
    Hi Ruediger, sorry for my late reply... actually I'm really busy @work!

I'm trying to make all kind of tests without any success
    Here is a sample...
    1. I've enabled Data Broadcast (I had already enabled because I read the "Offset_Mapping_PMDG737NGX.pdf" document
    2. In FSUIPC I logged (as a simple test) the Offset 6562 (MAIN_AutobrakeSelector) as "U8", but the value is always 1 even if I move the Knob (on the PMDG and not on cockpit) to 1,2,3,MAX or RTO
    3. FSSymphony is up& running but if I do not see the offset value changing on the log I think that it's too early to think at FSSymphony

Any suggestion? :'(

Regards,
    M.
    Hi guys some progress!!!

I've just updated The pmdg version and now FSUIC logs the right value of the offset!
    Now i have configured the autobrake light in FSSymphony in expert mode and it ALMOST works...
    Almost because it does not turn on and off automatically but i have to use The function "all light on" and "all light off" to see The effects of the light after changed on pmdg. It is like fssymphony was not aware of the mod.

Andy idea?

Regards!
    M.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12