Hello all,
i am Hakan, 45yrs old, living in stanbul /Turkey. I have been interested in virtual aviation for about 3 years. I ve started my flight simulation journey with a notebook at that time. However throughout the years my satisfaction level began to decrease. Then I decided to built a moderate Sim with 2 monitors mainly supported by Saitek panels. And the time went by and again I am starting to build a more realistic one. I decided to proceed 100% with Sismo Soluciones not only for the quality of the products but very close interest of Sales department, especially their Commercial Director Mauricio.
I have already received Landing Gear Lever (backlighted), Captain and F/O side Sixpack with Master Caution buttons, AFDS, EDC and the boards and Simcards. Last week I placed an order for MCP &, EFIS as well. Next month planning to order SST Casing with monitors the other month OH boards and Simcards and apparently the story will go like this
Anyway, I am glad to be a part of such kind of a niche group who speaks the same language apart from rest of the world
Br,
Hakan