150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

slow turning encoders

Hi all
    I now this subject has been discussed before but wondering has anyone got a working lua pluggin that fixes the issue with slow turning encoders when using vor, adf, hsi I have the full version of fsuipc.
    I am using leo Bodnar board and cts288 rotary encoders and finding it hard to get my head around the whole lua creating

Cheers

Rhys

Re: slow turning encoders

I'm going to be looking for the same solution soon Rhys. The encoders I'm using are the push button type and if nothing else I was thinking I might program them to turn fast when the button is pressed and slow otherwise. Might be a temporary solution if you are using similar encoders with a button.

Shawn

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: slow turning encoders

Hi Shawn
    Take a look at this thread on simflight http://forum.simflight.com/topic/682...r-input-speed/ might shine some light on the issue although I'm still struggling to figure out how they work .
    I installed the lua rotaries examples and placed in the Modular s folder. Lua show up but just how you use them has me stumped.
    I can set the ADF card to increase and decrease via the rotary encoder but that's about it not sure how the lua plugin works

Rhys