150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Jeehell Sound Pack v3

Hi guys,

I just downloaded the new v3 sound pack and copied the files into the fsx aircraft's sound folder (fsx/simobjects/airplanes/a320 fmgs.../sound)

Is there anything else, I need to do?

Oh, and I haven't upgraded to the latest Jeehell version B46 yet. Is this necessary for the sounds to work?

Thanks,
    Michael

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: Jeehell Sound Pack v3

ok, can give the answer myself > you guys were probably saying, why didn't he try out before - yep! you're right

so, nothing else was needed. But I didn't like the sound. Very strong low bass frequences, which is good for the bass shakers, but also caused some unnatural humming on the normal speakers. Or can I configure this with a standard sound card?

25+ Posting Member

Re: Jeehell Sound Pack v3

Hi,

To add to this discussion I am also having a problem with Daniele Frattini's sound pack:

When I start each engine the normal engine sound is accompanied by an addtional low frequency engine sound which becomes active at the opening of the fuel valves. It has the effect of sounding like a small explosion. This can be rectifed by advancing the thrust lever to ramp up the engine sound and causing the 'explosive' bass sound to stop.

I also have the same problem when switching from an external view back to the internal view. It is then rectified by cycling the simulator sound on/off ('Q').

I wonder if anybody has a fix for this? i'm going to try to see if there is a rogue .wav file somewhere in the meantime.

Thnaks