Thread: SIOC Help

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

SIOC Help

Hi JL,

I am a new cockpit builder, I have got the FMGS setup over the network have everything running. I am just started programing using SIOC for Opencockpits hardware.

I have a Master Card connected to a USB Expansion Card which in turn is connected to the main Computer Running FS X and SIOC.

I am trying to interface a few overhead push buttons but when running the script its not doing anything.

Can you try to guide me in the correct way.

I am using the set of FSUIPC offsets in the FMGS folder. Also the FSUIPC is not registered can this be the problem

regards

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: SIOC Help

Sorry for troubling you fellow simbuilders,

after reading manuals and trying to figure things out I have left behind setting the Masters [ X,X,X,X] in my SIOC script that was the problem

regards
    Dineth

Quote Originally Posted by ek112 View Post
    Hi JL,

I am a new cockpit builder, I have got the FMGS setup over the network have everything running. I am just started programing using SIOC for Opencockpits hardware.

I have a Master Card connected to a USB Expansion Card which in turn is connected to the main Computer Running FS X and SIOC.

I am trying to interface a few overhead push buttons but when running the script its not doing anything.

Can you try to guide me in the correct way.

I am using the set of FSUIPC offsets in the FMGS folder. Also the FSUIPC is not registered can this be the problem

regards