150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Dual linked 737 yokes

Last post removed
    Last edited by davemuir; 09-30-2015 at 12:31 PM.

2. Dislikes Westozy disliked this post
    75+ Posting Member

Re: Dual linked 737 yokes

How about dual linked GA yokes?

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

I wish this company was around when I was building a Boeing. I thought dual yokes would be a challenge. A local vendor is also a big plus. I've now switch to an Airbus build.

Does Ian also build Airbus parts and sidesticks?

Regards.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

MyCockpit Support Staff

Ian Evans quizzed me for many months asking me how to build a set of dual linked yokes for "his own sim". I freely gave advice as I usually do and I had many lengthy conversations on the phone with him. He even spent a day in the workshop of Gordon my business partner fishing for ideas. He subsequently developed 'his' dual linked yokes as a product gaining knowledge how to do it by deception. If he has copied my design correctly, it will be a decent product. Nice one Mr Evans!!!

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!

500+ This must be a daytime job

Hi Gywn

Sad to see this. I am sure that "karma" will balance things in due course.

Regards

David

25+ Posting Member

Hello Gwyn,
    I am so sorry to hear yet another developer is being deceived.
    I myself know what is to see something with a business potential and be tempted to put it in practice.
    What i cannot understand though, is - why businessmen are so un-willing to share not a single coin with the original developer of projects, ideas, and programmers.
    To cooperate with them and share with them, etc, etc.
    That is sort of sickness, spreading on amongst all aspects of life - programming, engineering, games development and so on. And amongst all contemporary, so called "entrepreneurs ". I call them " bean - counter ", not willing to put aside some of the "beans" and use them as seeds for the next season.
    I was put through similar experience with one of mine, so called " business partners
    . " - Some time ago he started to steal some of my prototypes right from the place, where they have been manufactured.
    Pretending they've had not been ready yet. Well done, "m-r Businessman",
    Now you have bits and pieces of sh...it , which can not be of any help to you, and i don't have them ......yet. So, i suppose - that is just the way it is....
    Dear Gwyn, sorry for spamming your topic and please excuse my poor English at the moment - it is like that, when i am mad at something.
    I hope, you wouldn’t give up and shy away, as many developers here already did just that, due to similar problems.
    What i want to say is - keep going. There is time for everything.
    Regards
    Zlatko.

150+ Forum Groupie

Last post removed

10+ Posting Member

Reply to Gwyn / Westozy Post
    With out Predudise.
    I have been accused of stealing his ideas, and feel that I must reply to his accusation, well I must say that it is very rich coming from a man whose business copies ideas from other people’s products which he then sells as his own he would have to be guilty of his own accusation, I Feel I must put respond and put the record straight.
    Yes I did spend several sessions talking to Gwyn but it was not on how to build dual linked yokes it was regarding the purchase of his products, he will undoubtly deny that but that is the truth.
    The last discussion I had with Gwyn was in regard to a Leobodnar board so if that is fishing I am guilty he said to me that he heard that I had sold a yoke system and said he wasn’t happy about it and I replied but Gwyn you don’t sell dual linked yokes, and his answer was, but I eventually plan to. I think the true reason for his post is to discredit me, I am his opposition because and he doesn’t want someone else is in the market in Australia and he now has competition and doesn’t like it I think its sower grapes and he’s sulking.
    I have had discussions with his business partner who has openly admitted to me how he makes copies of other products and creates moulds of other products and sells them he said everybody copies some body, I’ve made my point in that regard
    I have never used deception in any of my dealings with Gwyn or his partner from Aerosim solutions
    About a year ago when I started my search online for a set of 737 dual linked yokes I fast became frustrated at the lack of fairly priced and well-made 737 dual linked yokes on the market, during my search I came across Gwyns website, and the products that he sells I made an inquiry regarding his yoke elbow kit I mentioned at the time that I wanted to build my own dual linked yokes and wanted to sell them and if I could source some of his ready made products to assist in building dual linked yokes for sale, and he replied that I would have to wait 3 to 6 months which was to long for me I sensed at the moment I mention that I wanted to build and sell dual linked yokes that he was not interested in supplying me,
    After several more months had passed I made another inquiry regarding the purchase of a column base pivot and he said to contact his business partner in Brisbane to purchase them, after purchasing them I didn’t like the design and made modifications to suit the way I wanted my system to work because it was not as good as I thought it would be, So I had to redevelop my design which I have found more suitable to my likings, In regards to his business partner yes I did spend a few hrs there when I went to collect my order and his business partner openly discussed what he was making and how he was making the products and I yes I was interested because I was building a 737 flight deck simulator and needed parts so the relationship was mutual but I lost interest because I could buy simular products online for a lot less, his business partner new I was building dual linked yokes but didn’t seem concerned he had been aware of my porotypes and said he would like to come down to my house one day because maybe I could help him but to be accused of fishing for ideas by a man who copies ideas from other people’s products and sells them is upsetting
    Best Regards
    Ian www.737yokes4yoursim.com