Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hello everyone, Definately new to the site been working on Cockpits for a while.

HI,

I am not new to building and am actually on my 3rd build project. I started with a single seat fighter cockpit running FS98. Had a lot of fun with that until I got hooked on commercial jetliners. Then a built a hybrid Bookshelf/ cockpit into a spare bedroom. My latest project is a stand alone. I built an 8'x8' box and created a cockpit inside of the box. The original intent was for it to be eazily disassembled and modular but I think I missed the mark because I have no desire to have to take this apart any time soon.

My sim is loosely based on Boeing aircraft but I also intentionally did not overcommit too much to any single aircraft as I truly enjoy being able to leverage all the different Aircraft FSX is capable of supporting from General Aviation to Heavy Commercial Jetliners. I have wanted to join a builders forum for a while but have always considered myself too much of a novice and did not want to embarrass myself. I am not formally trained in anything just a huge fan of the hobby and would like to participate at a different level.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Hello everyone, Definately new to the site been working on Cockpits for a while.

That is funny it says I joined in 2009. It took me 6 years to build up the nerve to post anything of mine....