Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

My B737-800 SIM, looking for a buddy or 2 to fly with in my sim, Bremen, Germany

Hello everybody,
    I am Michael from Thedinghausen, near to Bremen/Germany. Since 8 month I got my sim almost ready and fully functional. The Cockpit is complete, soundsetup quite realistic, buttkicker makes good vibrations. A shell and projection are planned for the future.

A few words about the planning and building process:
    I was able to set up the whole sim within appr. 6 weeks. Due to limited time and knowledge when planning I decided to use (almost) plug and play components as much as possible. Even the FDS MIP was almost completely wired by Flightsimtech, Berlin. From these helpful guys I also got some assistence a few times when I was stuck. However, there still was enough work left for me, building the base, putting everything together, setting up the computers and the sound. I guess appr. 400 work hours.
    Before I was flying a desktop with little hardware. The investigation and planning in advance took about 2 years. The experience made on a few flights in a Level D Sim at Lufthansa training center where a good reference during the setup process.

What I am missing is a partner or 2 to fly with from time to time in my sim. Realistic crew coordination and also maybe some emergency procedures would be fun to exercise with 2 pilots. So if there is anybody here interested and not to far away from Bremen please contact me. I personally have flown private IFR and twin engine until 15 years ago.
    Its not necessary that you are completely familiar with the procedures - it will be fun to learn together.

Here are 2 videos from approaches in Innsbruck and Paro/Bhutan and Madeira in my sim:
    https://youtu.be/g0JnYGt0VpU
    http://youtu.be/4x5RJMIZ7V4

http://youtu.be/g4_FxAX8FUo

I use FDS MIP, Overhd, aft overhd and pedestal from CPflight, Fully motorized FSC throttle and Yokes (not interlinked) from Flybycockpits, Portugal. Vatsim.

Best
    Michael

Attached Images Attached Images

Executive Assistant Geremy Britton's Avatar

Re: My B737-800 SIM, looking for a buddy or 2 to fly with in my sim, Bremen, Germany

Lovely sim, hope you find a co-pilot!
    Best Regards
    Geremy Britton
    Executive Assistant, MyCockpit Inc
    Head of GLB Flight Products
    www.geremy.co.uk

Re: My B737-800 SIM, looking for a buddy or 2 to fly with in my sim, Bremen, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Geremy Britton View Post
    Lovely sim, hope you find a co-pilot!
    Best Regards
    Thanks Geremy and I tell you its a lot of fun to fly ��

Best
    Michael