Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: A320 FMGS B41

300+ Forum Addict
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B41

After last update brakes 3-4 temp still rising...
    I'd like to ask something else: when I go Direct To a waypoint, the bypass waypoints don't appear on the new route as abeam. Shouldn't they do;
    Regards

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

ECAM panel LED and selection/auto is working correctly for me in the latest beta. Using FDS hardware.

Regards.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by tcane View Post
    Hallo Jl and Guys,
    my Problem with the F/O RMP still be there and i didn´t know where is the problem. I do not want you too nervous but I do not know further.

I use the following Dual Encoder from ALPS: EC11EBB24C03 Didn´t really know which type of Encoder is it in the SIOC-Creator!?!?!
    The SIOC Monitor scanning this two Inputs when i turn the knobs. You can see it in this Video!

After this i´ve wrote the following things in the F/O RMP in the SIOC-Creator:

FO KHz:
    Encoder first Input: 282
    Encoder Device: 1
    Acceleration: 1
    Direction: -1
    Type: 2

FO MHZ:
    Encoder first Input: 280
    Encoder Device: 1
    Acceleration: 1
    Direction: -1
    Type: 2

Is there maybe a Problem with the CPT. RMP from Cockpitsonic and EHID and the combination of EHID and SIOC makes a Bug? But why i can´t set then the frequencies of the RMP2 solo? The Transferbutton works. I think it´s better when i explain it in this second short Video.

I hope anybody can help me out with this.
    Thank you in advance.

King Regards
    Florian
    Nobody has a idea? Is it possible that EHID does´t work with a SIOC-CREATOR generated RMP?
    What do you think about this JL?

Hi gents,
    I have a few questions with B41.

1. Parking Brake show in ECAM, however the Airbus moving forward with thrust idle.
    Anyone have this problem? As Stefan said, Parking brake in JL FMGS does not mean Parking brake in FSX is active.
    2. Stick sensitivity: I kept same joystick setting as B40.2, however my aircraft is very hard to control...it is over sensitivity (Logitech Xtreme Pro & Logitech Attack 3)
    3. Autopilot after Going Around/Miss Appr: The autopilot behavior is strange after a GA. V/S, heading, Climb/descend mode does not work, only manual flying. ( I was doing a touch and go Base Training).

Thanks for your update JL.
    Vu

Tcane - I have heard of other also having issues with the FO RMP panel.

MasterP - I do not have this issue. Did you assign the buttons correctly? When my parking brakes are on the aircraft does not move and the parking brake notification on the lower left corner is enabled.

my Logitech is also overly sensitive but perhaps that is more of a ?hardware problem.

The real sidestick has resistance.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

OmniAtlas: Hi , I did not assigned any button for Parking brake. Ctrl+. on keyboard is working for Jeehell FMGS on default. When I press Ctrl+. "Parking brake" Green shown on ECAM.
    At the beginning, Parking brake Red FSX message still shown on lower left screen.

Ready For pushback, I press . to release Parking brake of FSX, Ctrl +. again to clear PARKING BRAKE on Jeehell's ECAM.
    Pushback completed, I press again Ctrl+. to active Parking brake. PARKING BRAKE shown on JL's ECAM then, however FSX's parking brake could not be set again, that's why my aircraft move without any thrust.

Quote Originally Posted by masterp View Post
    tcane:Nobody has a idea? Is it possible that EHID does´t work with a SIOC-CREATOR generated RMP?
    What do you think about this JL?

Hi, why don`t you use only sioc script for RMP`s? I don`t see any benefit from using SIOC-CREATOR for RMP functions. RMP and JH-FMGS link would only make sense in case of manual RMP standby navigation, which is not supported yet. Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Regards,
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by masterp View Post
    OmniAtlas: Hi , I did not assigned any button for Parking brake. Ctrl+. on keyboard is working for Jeehell FMGS on default. When I press Ctrl+. "Parking brake" Green shown on ECAM.
    At the beginning, Parking brake Red FSX message still shown on lower left screen.

Ready For pushback, I press . to release Parking brake of FSX, Ctrl +. again to clear PARKING BRAKE on Jeehell's ECAM.
    Pushback completed, I press again Ctrl+. to active Parking brake. PARKING BRAKE shown on JL's ECAM then, however FSX's parking brake could not be set again, that's why my aircraft move without any thrust.

All inputs for Jeehell FMGS *must* be assigned with FMGS_config or you will run into problems.

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by sstusek View Post
    Hi, why don`t you use only sioc script for RMP`s? I don`t see any benefit from using SIOC-CREATOR for RMP functions. RMP and JH-FMGS link would only make sense in case of manual RMP standby navigation, which is not supported yet. Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Regards,
    Simon
    Hallo Simon,

because my CPT. RMP are from cockpitsonic and this RMP works only with the EHID driver.
    You are right, the stnby nav are @ the moment not available.

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by OmniAtlas View Post
    All inputs for Jeehell FMGS *must* be assigned with FMGS_config or you will run into problems.
    Hi Omni

or with IO profiler when using Skalarki hardware, but that does not work in my sim since update from 39 to 40.x...

Best regards
    Stefan

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast