Thread: G'Day from OZ

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

G'Day from OZ

G'Day All,

I'm Jules from Melbourne, Australia.

I've been into flight simming for more years than I'm willing to admit in case I give up my age!

Fortunately as ive got worse with age, simming has got alot better! These days I use X-Plane 10 as my preferred platform due to its 64 bit capability & awesome graphics.

Anyways, I'd been hoping to build a Dash 8 Q400 as I really like my regional props but value for money you really cant look past a 738 with the amount of parts & info that is available.

I look forward to sharing my X-Plane home build 737 trials and tribulations with you all

Hope to chat soon,
    Cheers
    Jules

Executive Assistant Geremy Britton's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: G'Day from OZ

Unfortunately (or furtunately as the 738 builders would say!) there is a wealth of information and parts on the popular Boeing 737. The Dash 8 would place you amongst a select group, with only a handful embarking upon that aircraft and a reduced number building the turboprop style home cockpits.

That said, some people very much enjoy a challenge and that has made many even more determined to build a cockpit they enjoy and that parts may not re readily available for. This requires a little more imagination however!
    Geremy Britton
    Executive Assistant, MyCockpit Inc
    Head of GLB Flight Products
    www.geremy.co.uk