Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Air levante You Virtual Airlines

Hey guys, well I want to inform my VA, Air Lift. We are a new airline that is managed with the new VAM (Virtual Manager Airlines) system. Our sense of airline is not very different from other airlines, but also the vast majority focus on large aircraft with hiking long distances, we want to combine with aircraft small to medium sized, since we believe that this type of aircraft also has its role in the real world, aerotaxis type. We do not believe that we have found nothing new, but hey we believe in the project and so I invite you to be part of it. As a new company also looking for people who want to join the staff and collaborate on this project.
    The reporting system is based on two tracker the FSKeeper (surcharge) and your own created exclusively for this VAM system management, the SimAcars, leaving far behind the traditional acars, free FSACARS type kacars etc ... This is also free and is tested in FSX, P3D and Xplane, so you have no excuse
    No matter language or location, because it unites us is this Idoma "The passion for flying"

Visit us at

Your Airline Vivrtual

Attached Images Attached Images