Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Calling All Pit Builders

Okay first and foremost, not too sure on which sub-section this should actually be under so i'm throwing it in General and if the Mods want to move it, that's fine with me.

Now, my company is considering people for positions as professional pit builders for an upcoming simulator build. I’m putting this here because the pit is going to be interfaced with P3D, and I would like to use as much equipment for interfacing as I can from the individuals in the pit building community so that I can, in a way, ‘give back’ to the community. I’m interested in people who have done extensive pit building, and can think outside the box when it comes to formulating solutions on how things in the pit need to be interfaced.

My company is a small company, and I want to build a sim that can rival the big guys like L-3 and BAE but for a portion of the cost, might even do some good for the community.

You can send resumes and information about yourself and what you’ve done (pictures would help also) to Devon.Hathaway@prime-simulations.com

Re: Calling All Pit Builders

I see a lot of views and not very much activity! Come on guys don't be shy, give it a shot.

25+ Posting Member

Hi,
    what You trying to do is a noble initiative and I would’ve given it a try long time ago if i was not living that far ( I live in Europe and your project is allocated in USA) . I bet, the lack of response is not due to lack of interest amongst cockpit builders. It is due to distance and travel involved – we ( the cockpit builders) are pretty much scattered all over the world and it might take time for you to find people with the right knowledge within the right location.
    Besides – the web page of your company can’t be opened. Will you kindly provide a working link .
    Anyway – I wish you success and keep us informed about your project.
    All the best
    Zlatko.

Yeah the website is down due to a flood at the server host and no backups so it's getting rebuilt.

Guys, this can be a great opportunity, if awarded the contract the position is going to be paying high 5 figures with housing paid for at least the first 6 months, so it will be well worth your time to at least throw me a line and see where it goes.