Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: A320 FMGS B40

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B40

Thank you for the latest update JL (40.1).

ECAM LEDs are working again, but I noticed the following bug (I believe this may have been mentioned previously):

When an ECAM page is not selected, and you press and hold the 'ALL' button, the page becomes stuck on the 'ENG' page.

The pages only rotate and the LED's light up when you hold the ALL button, when an ECAM page (e.g. BLEED) is selected first.

I've also noticed the cosmetic changes -- nice new MCDU startup screen , and the rudder pedals on ground seem to be more controlled now (when testing full ruder left and right).
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

300+ Forum Addict

Mine ECAM inputs worked in the begining just ENG and BLEED, but after pressing ALL once, stayed to ALL forever.
    Regards

25+ Posting Member

Mine is showing the ENG page no matter which of the ECAM page buttons you press (even the STS button calls the ENG page)...
    Only way to see other pages is by pressing and holding the ALL button... But even then, after releasing the ALL button, it will jump back to ENG page instead of keeping the current page.

75+ Posting Member

Hallo JL,

Today I had the easyJet pilot in my sim and he was very impressed with both the quality of the (Vier im Pott and Salarki) hardware and your software. He showed me some stuff I was not aware of and actually is implemented. However, the ECAM is still ot working, the lights work, but I cannot get to some pages sometime.

We als tried the new performance factor, but after entering 2.6 the system became extremely slow andI think that also P3D died.

Best regards,

--pim

25+ Posting Member

For the ECAM bug described above, I'd like to test the SkalarkiIO.dll from B40-b (build Jun 10th) but I can't retrieve it anymore. I only have B40 installer (build Jun 8th) and it will directly update to B40.1 (build Jun 16th).

Does anyone have the SkalarkiIO.dll from Jun 10th? Just want to test if it works since there were updates to that file in every past version! Thank youuuu!

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Functionality works with the ECAM on my FDS hardware (with the exception of the ENG bug), so I am also assuming it may have to do with the Skalarki dll.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

7. Thanks Maddin91 thanked for this post
    25+ Posting Member

I guess so.
    Will test the Jun 8th version today (only the DLL, not the whole Software). If it doesn't help I'll go back to the current one from 40.1 and hope for a quick update because ECAM is unusable except for ENG page and the flight phase related page...

Hi guys

I will suggest to wait for JL. Latest changes were done not only in SkalarkiIO.dll but as well inside FMGSServer, then replacing simply .dll with older version might cause other problems.
    As for quick solution - maybe just defining some key press actions (in FMGS_Config) would do the trick.

Regards, Marcin
    SKALARKI electronics - everything for your new A320 cockpit!
    http://www.skalarki-electronics.eu

10. Likes Maddin91 liked this post

Hi JL,
    THX for B40.1.
    Unfortunately the problem with the parking brake is still not solved. When I have parking brake engaged at PA Airbus and start A320FMS, it now does not change this, so AES starts and I´m also able to engage GSX. But as soon as I switch the parking brake with the assigned switch for JeeHell, it changes to "brakes" and I cannot engage "parking brake" again, even when assigned with FSUIPC. In effect so I can start pushback with AES by disengaging the parking brake, but I cannot reengage it when pushback is finished, and so AES does not disconnect the towing truck. GSX needs to reengage the parking brake after pushback, too.
    Regards
    Rainer

25+ Posting Member

Marcin,
    you were right - using an older SkalarkiIO.dll crashes the whole software. It doesn't work at all then. So I switched back to the B40.1 version and did two flights (EDDF-EHAM-EDDF) without any kind of problems except the ECAM stuff.
    So far, the 40.1 is really good.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast