75+ Posting Member
World Flight 2015
I am opening up my B737-800 sim for World Flight 2015 again this year. If you are interested in becoming part of the crew, please let me know so I can start planning the roster. The conditions of entry are as follows.
1. Must be a regular Flight simmer or qualified real world pilot that knows how to fly properly.
2. must be conversant with the use of online flying procedures and ATC communication (FS-INN)
3. Must be able to keep the whole first week of November free.
4. Must be willing to be able to make your own way to the simulator each day (simulator is located 6KM from Newcastle Airport Australia)
5. must be willing to supply/pay for your own accomodation and meals.(light refreshments will be provided during your flight legs).
6. Must be willing to pay the $300 entry/donation fee to the Royal Flying Doctors. Made payable through the website
7. Must be willing to visit the simulator any stage prior to World Flight 2015 to become conversant on how to operate the simulator. (start up and shut down the simulator and perform simple troubleshooting/fixes in case something goes wrong).
If this sounds like something you would like to do, Please send an email to email@example.com or call 0425 480 737 (+61 425 480 737 outside Australia)