Thread: A320 FMGS B39

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B39

Hi,

I'll try to correct that, maybe on next update.

Regards
    JL

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    Tcane: Navigraph did not want to adapt their raw database to my software needs, where Aerosoft did.
    I was contacted a few times by navigraph, but they never went to fully implement the file format for my soft.
    I do not have the time to beg people. If you want to put pressure on them go ahead, I do not mind...

Beaufort : video drivers are probably your best bet for now.

JL
    Hallo JL,

I have some news for you in this case.
    I contact Richard Stephan from Navigraph in the German FlightX-Forum these days. The Guys has @ the moment a little bit work because of the release of the new Navigraph Charts etc. but he answer me about my Question with Jeehell and Navigraph AIRAC.

Richard said that they have added to the code for Jeehell since the end of 2013 and actually it still exists. The data should be not converted, why that did not happen he can no longer say or read from the mail traffic with you. There was no problems or something like this.

What Richard to do now:
    He makes a code review to see if something are missing or not, unless it activates the code and sends you a test data state. (What actually constituted before the end of 2013).
    I think that´s are some great news. Maybe you can contact Richard again for further exchange?!?

Cheers
    Florian

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufort View Post
    You will find it here (sry, German language only): http://board.vacc-sag.org/176/57244/
    It is a presentation of controllers and pilots in the Lab of the DLR, German academic aerospace society, in the TUHH, Technical University Hamburg-Harburg. I fear its a little bit to far away for you , you would be more than welcome to join! But perhaps an opportunity for you to fly online to / from EDDH - there will be controllers online during CET daytime on June 06th/07th.
    I will fly JeeHell with my mobile equipment:
    CPDLC is a good idea, I will surely use it in my new homecockpit when it´s ready, but I still have not much experience with it (as you said: seldom used by controllers, including me) and won´t have the time to get it running until then. Perhaps until October, when I wil participate (already a tradition) at the PC-Flugtage in Oberschleißheim near Munich in the Flugwerft Schleißheim, part of Deutsches Museum ("German Museum", the main museum of technical history in Germany) München. If you, as I fear once again, won´t be able to visit us there, it´s another opportunity for online flying in central Europe, as we offer ATC for Munich FIR for two days and are mostly supported by surrounding FIRs as Vienna/Austria, Frankfurt, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Bremen, Switzerland and France.
    Thanks for the info Beaufort - I will try and join you all in the virtual atc space. Thank you for publicising FMGS. That we also my original intention with the website. Regards.

Ben
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

4. Thanks Beaufort thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by tcane View Post
    Hallo JL,

I contact Richard Stephan from Navigraph in the German FlightX-Forum these days. The Guys has @ the moment a little bit work because of the release of the new Navigraph Charts etc. but he answer me about my Question with Jeehell and Navigraph AIRAC.

Richard said that they have added to the code for Jeehell since the end of 2013 and actually it still exists. The data should be not converted, why that did not happen he can no longer say or read from the mail traffic with you. There was no problems or something like this.

What Richard to do now:
    He makes a code review to see if something are missing or not, unless it activates the code and sends you a test data state. (What actually constituted before the end of 2013).
    I think that´s are some great news. Maybe you can contact Richard again for further exchange?!?

Cheers
    Florian
    That is fantastic news Florian. Hopefully JL can implement a work around. I would also prefer to use Navigraph, especially with their new subscription charts.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

6. Thanks Beaufort thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by tcane View Post
    Hallo JL,

What Richard to do now:

Cheers
    Florian
    Hello,

Amazingly, I myself have a very busy life as well... If they want to make money from users of my software, then they can take some time to contact me. Richard has my email, last contact from him in 2013 was just before he should have sent me the test database...

JL

8. Likes tcane, Leonidas liked this post
    150+ Forum Groupie

hi jl,
    i noticed that lately the FBW "lost the perfection" u achieved some time ago regarding autotrim: i remember i wrote here months ago to say thank u for the perfection u achieved in autotrim, it was fast and just perfect when flying hand on the stick.
    now it still does a good job but entering and exiting a turn u have to give pitch inputs to mantain the correct attitude (of course i mean turns with a bank angle less than 30°) and even when flying straight if u give a momentary pitch input and release the stick the aircraft should mantain the new pitch input...it goes back to the old pitch instead.
    i'm pretty sure u achieved a perfect result months ago...then something changed
    i totally understand what a huge job is tuning the FBW but just wanted to report.
    just for info all my tests were done in clear skies, no external weather...
    regards
    fil

Hello every one,

Please make sure you read that post:
    http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29500

Regards,
    JL

300+ Forum Addict

Oh no JL. That's too bad...
    I've already sent message to him.

75+ Posting Member

Hi JL,

In SIOC Creator -> Misc. -> Landing Gear not down Red arrow is not working.That means there is nothing to fill in.

Best regards,
    Niklas

10+ Posting Member

Hi JL,

many thanks for your wonderful software. Ive running the last beta for almost two weeks now without a single disconnect or any other problem. Even a eight hour flight with extrafuel, simulating an A139ACJ, over the pond went without any trouble.
    Cant wait for the next version...

Cheers

Tom

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast