Hi,

Why do you want to run EHID on a client computer? The hardware does not really increase the CPU load, so it's really better to have it all on the server computer.
If you really want to have the cockpitsonic USB plugged on a client computer, it is possible, but you will still have to install the EHID support module of my software on the server computer (so that hardware connect app runs on the server computer) and then in the cockpitsonic.ini file of the hardware modules folder point to the client computer IP.
But really, please let everything related to hardware on the server...

The parking brake switch is a simple switch, it does no have to be calibrated, and should work out of the box.

The DUs pot from cockpitsonic should not need calibration and should work out of the box. The only axis that need calibration are THR LVR, sticks, NWS, rudders, pedal brakes.
I saw the ECAM pots working on an existing setup. SO the ID should be correct already. But if you can get them for me I will crosscheck.

The elevator trim is tricky. The motor is very slow and it is difficult to keep it in sync. I will try to add it back again soon (I had it mostly working, but it kept disengaging the AP as it was unsycnhed).

Regards,
JL