Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Q400: The Next Common Cockpit?

We all know that most of us here are 737NG builders. However with the Q400 Training Edition in the works (considerably cheaper than Prosim) and this set of premade cockpit parts also in the works (considerably smaller than an NG Pit), we might be seeing a large group of Dash 8 builders coming our way.

Q400 Hardware Project

Not my project (I would be doing "classic" sim parts if I had a business on this), but still pretty cool.

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Re: Q400: The Next Common Cockpit?

Hello!

Yes, I hope that more people choose to build cockpits of turboprops! Like it is now, we have to invent the "gunpowder" all over again..
    I just start to build a Dash8-300 cockpit, and it is a lot of resarch!! Don't even have the right measurements for the panels..

I think that a turboprop cockpit gives more joy and challange to operate then a 737 or similar cockpit. Kind of more piloting.
    Wanted to build a Dash8-100/200 cockpit, but no good models of those on the market. So it will be extra challenging with the 300, because I operate on a lot of 800m runways.

I'm working on a homepage for turboprop builders, I'll come back to that when It is ready!

With regards
    Frode
    Norway

Dan Rasmussen

Re: Q400: The Next Common Cockpit?

Ya, I think Q400 will be the next big thing for builders... It's the next big thing for us anyways...
    Dan Rasmussen
    Nuuk, Greenland (My Cockpit Project)

4. Likes tex145 liked this post