Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Airliner1 CDU & Jetmax Throttle query

Dear colleagues:

I'm David, from Spain. I'm building a B737NG cockpit starting with Sismo Soluciones' MCP & EFIS working under FSX-iFly software. Next items will be CDU & throttle but before to decide to purchase I'd like to get more feedback from experienced users.

Regarding CDU I'd like to know more opinions about US made Airliner1 CDU because I haven't any info about delivery times, warranty, reliability, etc. Maybe the product is so new yet but I'd like to know more positive info such as Engravity's CDU has.

In the case of the throttle my idea is go to a Jetmax solution, because most of people talks about it's a great product but I haven´t heard anything about its reliability, specially my worries are about the plastic components that it have and could have a limited life. Also, Jetmax web doesn´t inform about the thrust & reverse levers... I'd like to confirm if they are independent or not because I want to practice regularly engine & reverser failures.

Thanks in advance for your response and best regards from Madrid
    David

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: Airliner1 CDU & Jetmax Throttle query

HI David,

I own and use the FDS CDU for several years now. I had a software issue in the early stages but wasn't an issue with the CDU. The FDS support is second to none. I highly recommend this piece of gear.

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Re: Airliner1 CDU & Jetmax Throttle query

Reverse thrust are assigned to individual joystick buttons.

The thrust are independent axis.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.