25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Gear override virtual

Hi Nico,

Can you check the virtual gear override. I am trying to get an output to a real solenoid for ground/air state. It just doesn't appear to change state. Seem start as 0 then gets locked on value 1, regardless of the position of the PSX solenoid state. I have no switch input as the real gear like my sim is a mechanical override which is automatical electrical solenoid open off the ground and automatical electrical solenoid locked on the ground unless the mechanical override is pressed.

I think we have tried to get this to work before either Hardy doesn't understand how his interface needs to work with a real solenoid, which we are not getting the right output available or PSXseecon has a bug with input and output. Maybe the wrong var to Qh169. It has almost become a lost cause. I just can't work it out Qh169 should give an output value 0 or 1. I think Qh169 is the press of the mechanical switch and the virtual is the output of the PSX mechanical override state. But there is a solenoid in the background opening and closing the mechanical switch maybe Qh169 should be 0 switch not pushed and solenoid denergised. value 1 mechanical switch pushed and solenoid denergised. Value 2 switch not pushed solenoid energised. Value 3 solenoid pushed and energised.

Or in my case we need a solenoid energised or denergised state new Q code.

Cheers

Blake

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim kiek's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Gear override virtual

Hi Blake,

See my answer in the PSX forum.

Rgrds,
    Nico
    Last edited by kiek; 03-11-2015 at 04:00 PM.