Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
So long and farewell Guys - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: So long and farewell Guys

MyCockpit Support Staff dodiano's Avatar

Re: So long and farewell Guys

He is gone! Time to close this I Guess!!

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by blueskydriver View Post
    Hopefully, at this point, this entire subject of what happened will be laid too rest and this entire thread gets locked/closed/deleted.
    What about that one: http://www.cockpitbuilders.com/commu...p?topic=4736.0

Is it going to be “locked/closed/deleted “ too? Here in this topic I can’t see personal attacks against M-r T.H. What most of the members did is to show their
    respect and gratitude and deep appreciation for a great man like Jim, who devoted 6 years of his live to develop the wonderful Link2FS. And who now is retiring.
    The fact that showing respect to somebody else can hurt You or M-r T.H in some way is very sad.
    “Locking/closing/deleting” all those beautiful words, written by people all over the World and dedicated to Jim is going to be deeply wrong and disrespectful not only to him but also to all of us, who wrote those words. If that happen, Jim might not be the only one to retire after that.

All the best and happy flying.
    Zlatko.

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim OmniAtlas's Avatar

I agree with Zlatko, closing the thread will be very disrespectful to Jim. He is also the moderator of this section of the forum.

The arrogance of TH in the thread speaks wonders about his character.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

500+ This must be a daytime job

Gentlemen,

As I said previously, I am not taking sides for either Jim or Trevor. I am just trying to get good people too remember why we're here and instead of continuing to carry on a disagreement that occurred between two individuals.

I do agree that many great words of respect have been written about Jim, as well as many bad may have been written about Trevor. Plus, I only pointed out that Trevor did make an apology and posted it on a new thread, where the older thread that Zlatko linked above was dated prior too that.

Personally, I'd like too see it all gone, with Jim and Trevor resolving their differences offline, and Jim returning back to his previous position within the community. Additionally, I hope that all members from both sites can work together to achieve a better flight simulation community...

Best Regards,

John

MyCockpit Support Staff dodiano's Avatar

No disrespect I meant close not delete the thread! Good things have been said so keep them! No point continuing an argument if the offended person is gone.

500+ This must be a daytime job

No disrespect taking good sir...I do agree with you that it should be closed (also known as locked).

If the mods are reading this, will you please lock this thread.

Best Regards,

John

25+ Posting Member

Jim gone because the other want a better support ?? ...

THE SERVICE/SUPPORT however SUCKS THE BIG ONE! if you are interested in doing anything out of the box, or you run into a little trouble "Forgetaboutit" The Author states in his readme file, (1.If it Doesn't work try something else.... If it Still Doesn't work go use something else)

Does it seems to be a service support there ???...buy a brain and learn before talk ....
    Does Jim sell you something ??.. F . . .

25+ Posting Member

The most relevant and sensible points in this thread seem to have been made already. There are signs that it's going to degenerate. Perhaps it would be a good time to lock it.

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit Matt Olieman's Avatar

I'll have to agree with some of you regarding closing the thread. I can't imagine anything else being said that hasn't already been said.

I believe if Jim was watching this he would agree. Therefore, I'm closing the thread....

I miss Jim with all his good advise and wisdom. I wish Jim the best.

Matt O.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345