500+ This must be a daytime job 737NUT's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Much Better Video of the 737-200 Sim in action

Had my son Zach do a short hop in the awesome FlyJSim732 while I filmed it. Tons of work to do but we are having a blast flying it. So far it's holding up to daily flying and believe it or not, no major hiccups Knock on wood! lol This year focus is on MIP and Overhead. Next year will be FDS shell and real controls. Then mutiple TV's like many others are doing. FYI, for those using or thinking of using real parts, I found a source for cheap TRUE sine wave 400Hz power. Trying to get a groupon going for us sim folks.

Rob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxY47BET2ow

150+ Forum Groupie AVIATor-Olav's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Much Better Video of the 737-200 Sim in action

It looks very impressive Rob. How do you find using X-plane and the FlyJsim software for the cockpit project? I might consider going the same route with my 727 in the future, unless some suitable 727 software surfaces for FSX/P3D. My main concern is having to deal with X-plane and multiple views. I currently run 5 views off one computer, 3 of them displaying guages. My sim will probably never have mechanical guages like your sim unfortunately, so I'm stuck with LCD's behind MIP cut-outs. Another concern is that the FlyJsim 727 has no 2D panels and gauges, so I would probaly have to make them myself. I'd appreciate any insigt.
    Cheers
    Tor