10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

DIY 737 throttle help

Hello everyone, this year i am doing a subject in school called Year 12 Systems Engineering and i have a project for the whole year to build some kind of electro-mechanical system and i immediately though to myself - throttle quadrant. so im here asking for any and all info about making a home made throttle quadrant for the 737. i have access to a laser, a mill and 3d printers, also i need it to be fully moterised. any help appreciated

300+ Forum Addict

Re: DIY 737 throttle help

Hi there. Go search thingiverse for such things. Plenty of good stuff to start with. There's some great info here in the files section too. I have 3d - printed several of the throttle projects from thingiverse. It should get you an A.

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: DIY 737 throttle help

Quote Originally Posted by Jozer12 View Post
    Hello everyone, this year i am doing a subject in school called Year 12 Systems Engineering and i have a project for the whole year to build some kind of electro-mechanical system and i immediately though to myself - throttle quadrant. so im here asking for any and all info about making a home made throttle quadrant for the 737. i have access to a laser, a mill and 3d printers, also i need it to be fully moterised. any help appreciated
    Hi
    if you look at jeancordon737 it shows the plans and how to build the tq that's how I did mine
    regards
    Dave

4. Likes yoss liked this post