Hello all,
As the title says, I am VERY new to serious flight simulation and I have ideas about how i'd like to go about things in the future (5, 10, 20 years and so on). As it stands I am currently at flight sim level: 0. All I've got is a single monitor (I have 2 but need a second video card to support that) and a basic logitech stick... And well, a PC too I suppose. As a noob I am open to suggestions from those more experienced than myself about how to get the biggest value from the smallest money spent at first. I mean, I have 3 kids, a wife and I'm not even 30 yet.

Right now I've been playing DCS World w/ Flaming Cliffs 3 - Plane of choice: F-15c (CANT WAIT FOR F-14!!!!)

My first set of goals:
- 42" plasma TV for main view (maybe 3 for a 3 monitor set up)
- 2nd Video card (I've currently got the AMD R7 240, so I'd get the same one for now)
- Warthog HOTAS stick and Throttle
- Occulus Rift announced their first commercial product to be released in the first quarter of 2016... so that's an option.

So yeah... again I'm open to suggestions as I am looking at this like that project you work on for the rest of your life.