Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

A good reason to buy FSC products

Hi everyone.

A couple of weeks ago my FSC motorized throttle stop working. Like you probably imagine, I got in panic: my thoughts pointed to long time to fix it and high prices in the dealer and of course in shipments. A part from this, i was suffering about sending a huge wooden box with fragile material to 1500 kms from my country. It was a nightmare. Well, I was totally wrong. From the very first time the technical service helped me giving me the best directions to solve my problem in the easiest way. After sending the USB board they spend just two days for repairing it, avoiding high rates in a new board. The level of communication was amazing not to mention the price of the work. So many many thanks to Bertan Davide and the rest of the FSC team for such a good service.

So if you are thinking of buying a throttle or any other item for your simulator , please consider my experience like a very important reason to take a decision.

Javier

500+ This must be a daytime job

Re: A good reason to buy FSC products

Javier,
    Thanks for reporting positive feedback. Good to hear good customer service still exists.
    Les

25+ Posting Member

Re: A good reason to buy FSC products

I to can say fsc is excellent with its customer service! last Christmas I had my fsc tq apart to adjust one of the pots which was out of lije when I dropped the tq!! the usb pcb broke in half when I contacted them on xmas eve I got a reply from Davide within 3 hours! and I purchased a new pcb from them in January.
    So custIomer service was excelntt.