Thread: Various finds

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Various finds

Cap Glareshield side PTT when pushed the opencockpit IO Switch actives the PSX switch.
    When I release the IO switch and look at IOCP console. V1082 becomes 0. But there is no change to the position of the switch in PSX. Remains in the Down (ON) position in PSX.
    Possible bug?

Stab Trim Missing position? Qh390, Qh391
    -Cut-off #2 and Cut-off #3 work correctly

-Missing #2 ON and #3 ON
    -AUTO #2 and Auto #3 incorrect position (when selected the IO switch to #2 ON and #3 ON, the PSX position is #2 and #3 Auto. This is a 3 position switch.

Left is ON, Centre is AUTO, and Right is CUT-OFF.
    OR
    Left is CUT-OFF, Centre is AUTO, and Right is ON.
    Either way will work buddy.

Bug with:
    AltnFlapsExt , Qh133, 3895, R ,
    AltnFlapsOff , Qh133, 3894, R ,
    AltnFlapsRet , Qh133, 3893, R ,
    If you start in the ret position it is ok from RET to OFF to EXT. It will lock in the EXT position after that.
    You can see this in the IOCP Console as a test with no hardware connected. I am very sure this is a bug. Maybe it is A problem from PSX. Maybe try writing direct to the QH133 code to get around this issue. If 1 is sent to 3895 once the switch will not come out of this position if say RET is 1 OFF is 0 and EXT is 0. Or EXT is 0, OFF is 1 and RET is 0. Locked in the EXT position if the switch was just once EXT after PSXseecon load up. I think the issue is with the Ext position.
    I have the whole cockpit wired now these are should be the final fix me uppers. Unless I find anything else the autothrottle works sweet. If you get the speed of the auto right it matches perfect as PSX auto is a pretty consistance speed.

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim kiek's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Various finds

Quote Originally Posted by blake747 View Post
    Cap Glareshield side PTT when pushed the opencockpit IO Switch actives the PSX switch.
    When I release the IO switch and look at IOCP console. V1082 becomes 0. But there is no change to the position of the switch in PSX. Remains in the Down (ON) position in PSX.
    Possible bug?
    This is caused by a bug in Hardy's variables documentation. Is fixed in PSXseecon version 1.1.4 (will be released later this week).

Stab Trim Missing position? Qh390, Qh391
    -Cut-off #2 and Cut-off #3 work correctly

-Missing #2 ON and #3 ON
    -AUTO #2 and Auto #3 incorrect position (when selected the IO switch to #2 ON and #3 ON, the PSX position is #2 and #3 Auto. This is a 3 position switch.
    This is modelled in PSXseecon as an On-Off-On Switch (not a 3 position switch). Outer values are ON and OFF (both with guard open), middle value is AUTO (with guard closed). Please try again.

Bug with:
    AltnFlapsExt , Qh133, 3895, R ,
    AltnFlapsOff , Qh133, 3894, R ,
    AltnFlapsRet , Qh133, 3893, R ,
    This is a bug in PSXseecon indeed, is fixed in version 1.1.4 (will be released later this week).

Regards,
    Nico