Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Touch Monitor Instrument Panel Software

I'm looking to build a touch screen instrument panel and I need help figuring out what I need. Currently I'm running X-Plane 10 on a Mac, I have controls for both airplane and helicopter. Ideally I would like to put all the instruments, gauges, toggle switches all on a monitor. If I can get this built I could have multiple configurations all with in one monitor. So far I have looked at SimPlugins Panel Builder which seems ok but doesn't seem to have any toggle switches. Touch Trainer has what I'm looking for however it is very expensive so I would like to use it as my last resort. Is there any other software out there which I can build my instruments on a mac platform, use in X-Plane and can use the screen for toggle switches. If not, how can do I get actual switches and obs knobs to work?

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Touch Monitor Instrument Panel Software

I have been using a touchscreen as an overhead panel for my PMDG 737 for some time now, with no need of extra interfacing.

However, ever since the transition to P3D, all right click gestures don't respond anymore on the touchscreen so I've lost all my clockwise rotations as well.

It looks as if different Sims accept or not .. or indeed partially, touchscreen.