10+ Posting Member

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

55 year old Newbie

Hi all. I'm a 55 year old ex serviceman living in South Wales, UK. Slowly trying to figure out the best way to build something that I can be confident wont need more skills than I ahve. I use mostly FSX, but am about to also start trying P3D and X Plane 10, hopefully one of them will become a favourite.
    I joined this site because there seems to be a lot of questions aaked that I wanted to ask, and now have the answers to. So hopefully, as my pit grows so will my ability to answer others questions too.

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: 55 year old Newbie

hi
    I live fairly near you in Cwmaman near Aberdare and I'm building a 767 cockpit FSX, LevelD, open cockpits, lekseecon. If you need any help or advice you are welcome to chat or visit
    regards
    geoff

10+ Posting Member

Re: 55 year old Newbie

I know cwmaman. I grew up in Mountain Ash. Thanks forvthe offer of help. Im just ga at the moment but Im a member of bristol flight sim group. We have monthly meetings andca large portion of the group are heavies. A lot of former real world pilots too, some still flying. Have a look at our website just google bfsg. Also have many online fly ins 2 or 3 times a week. Let me know if you fancy a visit and I could take you when I go.