25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Selling PFC Throttle quadrant, interface card & potentiometer **REDUCED**

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Precision-...item2c9158d57d

This throttle quadrant was removed from a PFC throttle quadrant console. I am also including the potentiometer that was in the console, along withthe interface card that it attached to. I will also include a power supply that is compatible and a serial to USB cable.
    When the components were inside the console, the whole unit functioned 100% perfectly. Since removing the components from the box I have not tested them. Therefore I am unable to guarantee that when re-connected they will function correctly. I do however see no reason why they won't.
    The wires that are connected to the interface can be connected to switches and vias the drivers will control gear, flaps and rudder trim.
    One of the bits of material used to cover the gap where a 3rd throttle lever would be placed is coming away, as shown close up in one of the photos. This could be glued down if desired.
    This would be an excellent purchase for someone wanting the compenets to make a throttle or similar. The drivers to operate the throttle are available for download from the PFC website.
    This would also be a good purchase for someone wantingto purchase a spare throttle to fit on their existing PFC hardware. Please contact me if you have any questions.
    Last edited by fuerteventura; 11-18-2014 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Updated link to re-list

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Selling PFC Throttle quadrant, interface card & potentiometer