Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mycockpit.org Arduino uno+multiradio

Hi Jim, a few days ago I built according to your instructions radiopanel. Programming does not understand and I would like to ask you for help. I WANT position in which it is programmed ADF and DME and NAV2, change the HEADING and ALTITUDE AND SPEED. For example, to change the ADF, the ALTITUDE to the first line was "b =" Altitude set (which will vary Rotary Encoder) and the second line "sekhmet.set@seznam.cz

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: Arduino uno+multiradio

Check your private messages.
    Last edited by BushPilotWannabe; 10-19-2014 at 12:02 PM. Reason: change personal messages to private messages

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: Arduino uno+multiradio

I think that you are wanting to add three rotary encoder control to a B737 Flight Control Unit (FCU) using Jim's Multi Radio Panel project. These are autopilot functions so not part of a radio tuner project; however, the project can be rewired adding three single purpose rotary encoders and have one or two digital inputs left over.

You asked for Jim's help. May I ask four questions help him to respond to your thread. I am trying to use only the basic 1000 words.

Is this your first Arduino project? Good choice.

Do you have basic electronic theory? Anything including calculating total resistance in series and parallel circuits is helpful.

Do you have three more rotary encoders and other assorted small parts? Are electronic components easy to buy? Locally electronic components are cell phones and tablets no rotary encoders or other nice stuff.

Is the project finished and installed in a box? Please post pictures.

One more. Sorry! Your location is CZ. There is a Czech (?) language Arduino forum. Are all help files available in Czechoslovakian (again sorry for my lack of knowledge) ? I do not speak the language and unhappily can not even understand parts of words or structure.
    Last edited by BushPilotWannabe; 10-20-2014 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Interesting observation of the change of the local statis quo. May not be acceptable to all. Sorry