Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Help with Leo Bodnar Card and Switches

Hi i am using a Leo Bodnar BU0836X card, Pro Sim 737 and Alpha Rotary switches.

I am having with my rotary switches.

I am using Leo Bodnar BU0836X cards with 12 position 30 degree rotary switch

I have wired up the switch for the captain lower du these are wired to B32 B31 B30

However when I turn the switch left to right I get this ENG PRI = Button 31 -> 128 , NORM = Button 31 -> 1 , ND = Button 32 -> 128

Then when I switch right to left I get ND = Button 32 -> 128 , NORM = Button 32 -> 1 , ENG PRI = Button 31 -> 128

So depending on whether you go left to right or right to left it picks up NORM as 2 different inputs and doesn't recognise B30 ?

I thought it might have been because I am as using Make before break switches but I have purchasing some break before make switches and the same thing happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Adam

MyCockpit Support Staff

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Help with Leo Bodnar Card and Switches

A 30 degree rotary should work fine. I have the same set up for my Prosim cockpit and it works properly. It sounds like you may have the Leo Bodnar firmware for the rotary encoder and not the plain rotary switch. Have you use the single ground for all 3 switch positions? Cheers Gwyn

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!