75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

interfacing software for ifly737 with SIOC OC stuff?

Hi I was wondering if someone can point me to where exactly do i find software needed to interface ifly737 with my cockpit hardware. I recall it had some name like fsutoiocp.. idk...
    I see ifly was pretty quick in releasing prepar3d version so i was gonna give them a try
    I have been using pmdg737 but getting sick of the TCAS sometimes working sometimes it doesn't most of the time it doesn't...

I never used ifly before but i see the p3d version is there for $80 i will be just using the non CBE edition just undock few gauges slide them on other monitors i have been doing it with PMDG works good but like i said this TCAS working then not working getting annoying and PMDG is dragging their feet with updates.. all these silly EULA bs.. like do real pilots seriously use p3d to train?? really?? i think not... i have student license as i am training to get PPL and if someone never flown, flying real Cessna is not even closely comparable to what P3D or FSX simulates...
    Its actually easier LOL...

well 737's etc.. are nice thing to simulate at home on cockpit as i'm too old to ever be piloting a real one, (i dont want to use "FUN" word that would just incriminate me) "not allowed to use it for FUN, so i am simulating, but to believe that real commercial pilots even use this for real training... c'mon... unless again after using serious equipment they get home and mess around with it for a while to get more in touch and inform with all the buttons and switches..

anyways that was just me venting regarding the silliness of EULA and therefor some cool planes like 737 by PMDG not coming out due to this fact.

Thanks for any info on this software to use Ifly737 with all my buttons.
    all my hardware is OpenCockpits P&P modules + some home made stuff again using their expansion card and master cards all SIOC driven.

Andy

10+ Posting Member

Re: interfacing software for ifly737 with SIOC OC stuff?

Hi Andy,
    It is on the Flight1 Library system. Search for IFlytoFSUIPC. Version 2.14 is current.
    Regards,
    Jan

75+ Posting Member

Re: interfacing software for ifly737 with SIOC OC stuff?

thanks Jan i will check it out

Andy