Thread: Skalarki MIP

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level TheAviator's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mycockpit.org Skalarki MIP

Hello everyone!

I have a couple of questions that i hope you guys can help me out with.
    First off all, i have decided to start an A320 project. And i have been searching around too see where i can get what i need.
    I then soon discovered Skalarki Electronics, wich seems to have the best prices on the market.

I am going to start with the MIP, and the P&P Mip from Skalarki looks like what i need.
    What i am wondering in regards to that, is, have anyone of you bought that MIP set and have pictures of what it looks like assembled?
    I would really like to see what's included and what it looks like before i buy it.

Second, i am gonna start building a shell in the basement, and i am wondering if there is any good plans out there for constructing an A320 shell?
    I am also in need of plans for the pedestal bay, MIP stand and the interior linings.

Thirdly, do you guys know of a website where you can get a hold on A320 seats?

And there is one more thing i can't seem to figure out. The MCP on the A320, is it placed in some sort of holder? Or how is it mounted? What's the best way to do this? And the glareshield and pedestal box, is it covered in black leather?

Thankful for any replies!
    Best regards,

Kim.

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Skalarki MIP

The Skalarki MCP needs to be mounted onto a glareshield, you will need to build one.

There are plans on the Skalarki website in the download section.

For A320 seats, I would keep and eye out on the classified section.