Thread: New

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

New

I wired the 5 Rotary encoders for the following, heading,speed, Altitude, Altitude V/S, Nav 1 Radio Frequency.

Nav 1 Radio Frequency = B12 (left turn decrease, FSUIPC4Button 11), B13 (right turn increase, FSUIPC4 Button 12)

Alt V/S = B14 (left turn decrease Alt V/S, FSUIPC4 Button13), B15 (right turn Increase Alt V/S, FSUIPC4 Button 14)

Alt = B16 (left turn, FSUIPC4 Button 15), B17 (right turn,FSUIPC4 Button 16)
    Speed = B18 (left turn decrease, FSUIPC4 Button 17), B19(right turn increase, FSUIPC4 Button 1
    Heading = B20 (left turn, FSUIPC4 Button 19), B21 (rightturn, FSUIPC4 Button 20)
    I also try to configure the rotary encoders 1:2, 1:2 etc. ……,but when turn the rotary encoder in either direction the values (digits) increaseand it is very jumpy and unstable.

What I really need is someone to help me in laymen’s termshow to configure and set up the rotary encoders to work. The rotary encoders is15 degrees, 24 pulses per revolution.

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: New

Quote Originally Posted by johankotze View Post
    I wired the 5 Rotary encoders for the following, heading,speed, Altitude, Altitude V/S, Nav 1 Radio Frequency.

Nav 1 Radio Frequency = B12 (left turn decrease, FSUIPC4Button 11), B13 (right turn increase, FSUIPC4 Button 12)

Alt V/S = B14 (left turn decrease Alt V/S, FSUIPC4 Button13), B15 (right turn Increase Alt V/S, FSUIPC4 Button 14)

Alt = B16 (left turn, FSUIPC4 Button 15), B17 (right turn,FSUIPC4 Button 16)
    Speed = B18 (left turn decrease, FSUIPC4 Button 17), B19(right turn increase, FSUIPC4 Button 1
    Heading = B20 (left turn, FSUIPC4 Button 19), B21 (rightturn, FSUIPC4 Button 20)
    I also try to configure the rotary encoders 1:2, 1:2 etc. ……,but when turn the rotary encoder in either direction the values (digits) increaseand it is very jumpy and unstable.

What I really need is someone to help me in laymen’s termshow to configure and set up the rotary encoders to work. The rotary encoders is15 degrees, 24 pulses per revolution.
    I'm pretty new to the Forum but probably this is the wrong place to ask questions?
    "Welcome to MyCockpit New here? Introduce Yourself!"