Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

New member here!

Hello everyone,

Just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. I am a 26 year old aviation enthusiast living in Bristol, TN USA. I am an air traffic controller and have always love playing flight sims, but never did get my pilot's license in a real plane. I haven't played in years but I just started building my FSX PC and have been drawing up plans for a half cockpit simulator. My plan is to do a half cockpit with center console of a CRJ/ERJ type aircraft (exact type is not set in stone). I have been using sketchup to draw designs and when I figure out how to size them right to upload I will share my designs with you guys!

Right now my biggest needs are some dimensions on CRJ, ERJ type aircraft, specifically the height and width of the center instrument panel between the two seats. Also, the height off the ground and height of the main instrument display up to the part that sticks out (area with autopilot on it). My simulator isn't going to use real aircraft gauges and parts however, I will be using a LCD monitor background for the glass cockpit, and saitek radio and multi-panels for radio and autopilot.

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: New member here!

hi, would you like some pilot seats for your CRJ cockpit? We have real ones removed from a CRJ in the desert. thanks. vince@swissteknik.com