Hello to all,

My name is Florin and i'm glad to be here!

Hope this is not in the wrong forum!

First of all i'm not new to sim world but quite new to the concept of "home cockpit"....
After a few years spent with 2-3 monitors and saitek...the time has come for me to move to some "serious business"

To be more short what i intend:
- from opencockpits.com: dual seat MIP 737 (or single seat...i'm still negotiating with my wife regarding the space for the sim ) + 2 x fmc V3 + AFT ovearhead and overhead + center pedestal
- from cockpitforyou.com: throttle V3
- from cpflight.com: MCP737PRO2 + EFIS737PRO2 + FIRE CONTROL PANEL

Ok until now this are my intentions....now comes the BIG problems.....where your help/experience and/or suggestions will be much appreciated

how in the world i can setup all of them

Although i have searched and seen many information regarding home cockpit projects i didn't found something clear and straight...
So any chance...where i can found a tutorial starting from 0 regarding the software part of the sim and how to bound them? Or maybe you can share from your experience...
To be honest, just as example i don't know what to choose prosim737 or sim-avionics??? SIOC and FSUIPC ???? ...and so on....

BTW i forgot to mention in this moment I use FSX Acceleration (boxed version) with PMDG NGX

Thank you all for your time!

Clear skies,