Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

I-Fly 737NG For FS2004

Hello, I use the I-Fly 737NG for FS2004 and have built an Overhead Panel and am building a Main Instrument Panel. I was wondering if I can use the Arduino Mega 2560 card to program the LED warning lights to illuminate when they should, example-SPEED BRAKE ARMED,SPEED BRAKE DO NOT ARM, AUTO BRAKE DISARM, LE FLAPS TRANSIT, LE FLAPS EXT, etc? I am new to this programming thing. Any advice would be extremely helpfull.

Re: I-Fly 737NG For FS2004

I see that quite a few people have viewed my point but nobody has responded. I am not a programmer by any means so I don't know if this board is capable of performing these functions and if it is, then how to go about it. I have looked at Jim's Page about annunciators but that seems to be for the stock aircraft. I am trying to make LED lights work for my main instrument panel for the I-Fly 737NG for FS2004. If I am barking up the wrong tree I would like some one to tell me so I can move on to some other product.

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Kevin, I suggest the ifly cockpit builders edition, or prosim737.

There is also an iflytofsuipc module available.

75+ Posting Member

I am not familiar with FS2004, but I have the ifly 737. Jim's Link2fs software allows for a lot of custom offsets. I know because I have annunciator LEDs for the lights and MCP/Autopilot for the PMDG 737NGX. So, if you can find an ifly SDK or a list of the offsets, you can enter them in Link2fs and go from there.

I just read that iFly doesn't support offsets, but the iFlyToFSUIPC mentioned by OmniAtlas solves this. Once you know the offsets you can use Jim's Link2fs as an interface between your Arduino (you're building with an Arduino card, right?) and FS. The offsets are listed in a PDF document - possibly included with iFlyToFSUIPC.
    Last edited by Mikeb1028; 05-18-2014 at 04:32 PM. Reason: proofread it again - I am NOT familiar with FS2004...